The New Orleans Saints storm the desert this week to take on the Arizona Cardinals in a primetime matchup on Thursday Night Football.
New customers can use our exclusive BetMGM bonus code SHARP to score a risk-free first bet up to $1,000 for TNF.
It’s only Week 7 of the NFL season, so there’s still a ton of football left to bet on this year. Read our full BetMGM sportsbook review or follow the instructions below to claim this amazing offer and get in on the action.
How to Claim Your BetMGM Bonus Code for Saints vs. Cardinals
BetMGM’s no-nonsense welcome offer puts you at ease when making your first bet. Just register for a new account, deposit a minimum of $10, and place your first wager on the Saints vs. Cardinals. You’ll receive 100% of your stake back as a free bet if you lose. It’s as simple as that.
The sports betting waters are always warm when you know that you have a first-bet security blanket of up to $1,000. Follow the steps below and get your popcorn ready for Thursday night.
- Head to BetMGM and click the ‘Register’ button.
- Fill in the required fields and include bonus code SHARP.
- Deposit a minimum of $10.
- Place your first wager (min $10) on the Saints – Cardinals. If you lose, you’ll be refunded 100% of your stake up to $1,000.
If your qualifying bet was $50 or less and loses, you’ll get a free bet equal to your wager. If your bet was over $50, you’ll score five separate free bets – each worth 20% of your stake.
*You must be at least 21 years old and in any of the following states (or Washington D.C.) to be eligible: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY.
More Promotions at BetMGM
The $1,000 risk-free first bet is just the tip of the iceberg at BetMGM. You’ll find ongoing bonuses throughout the year in all the major sports, with new promos popping up almost daily. Here’s a taste of what’s available right now for existing customers.
- NFL Protect Your One-Game Parlay Insurance: Place a 4+ leg parlay on any NFL game and get your stake back if you win all your legs but one.
- Parlay Plus: Opt-in and place a 4-7 leg parlay on any sport. If it wins, you can earn up to a 40% profit boost!
- Refer a Friend: Earn a $50 bonus for every friend you refer.
- MLB One Game Parlay Insurance: Place a wager on any MLB playoff game and get your stake back if all your legs hit except one.
Thursday Night Football Best Bet at BetMGM Sportsbook
BetMGM has an extensive betting menu chock-full of game props, player props, one-game parlays, futures, alternative spreads, and more. You can bet any way you want with your initial wager, but our best bet for TNF is on the under.
Saints at Cardinals 44.5 – Under (-110)
Points have come at a premium for Arizona this year – particularly on its own turf. The Cardinals have put up a paltry 16.7 points per game in their three home games, which has resulted in a trio of losses. They took their offensive woes on the road last week for what seemed like a ‘get right’ game against Seattle’s 31st-ranked defense. The Seahawks had given up 84 points in their previous two games, but the Cards couldn’t even reach double-digits – losing 19-9.
The Saints’ offense hasn’t been terrible this year (23.5 PPG, 11th) and has improved with Andy Dalton at the helm. But there’s nothing like a Thursday night game to remedy that. The last two TNF games have finished 12-9 and 12-7 – and the over has only hit once on a Thursday this season. Scoring has been down across the board this year, and we’ll keep riding the gravy train until the books make more of an adjustment.
Prediction: Cards win 24-20
Player Prop Bets for TNF
- Kyler Murray 245.5 passing yards – Over (-115) Under (-115)
- Will Lutz kicking 6.5 kicking points – Over (-118) Under (-111)
- Tyrann Mathieu 5.5 tackles + assists – Over (+120) Under (-161)
- Alvin Kamara 64.5 rushing yards – Over (-115) Under (-115)
AP Photo/Danny Karnik