Have you placed your first legal mobile sports bet in Louisiana yet? If you have, did you utilize BetMGM Louisiana as your sportsbook? If the answer to both questions is ‘no,’ there’s a BetMGM Louisiana Bonus Code for the Super Bowl that may reward your patience.
For many bettors who are wondering how BetMGM compares to other sports betting platforms, the Super Bowl is the perfect opportunity to find out. The game is the biggest annual sporting event in the USA when it comes to sports betting. BetMGM wants to make your first bet on its platform a good experience. If you bet $10 on Super Bowl 56, you’ll win $200 in free bets if either team scores a touchdown.
Given that the Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals have potent offenses, it’s hard to fathom that there won’t be at least one touchdown on Sunday. After all, even if the Rams score a defensive touchdown or the Bengals score via their special teams, it still counts.
A touchdown is all that matters. Not who scores it. Not how it’s scored, either.
Tigers in the Super Bowl: Best LSU prop bets for the Super Bowl
BetMGM Louisiana Bonus Code Terms & Conditions
Here’s a look at some of the terms and conditions. Full details are on the BetMGM app, or at BetMGM.com
- Anyone claiming this promotion will be ineligible for any other promotion for first-time bettors. BetMGM is also offering $50 on registration and a risk-free first bet up to $1,000 for new users.
- Offer is available for new customers who register for an account and deposit at least $10. You must place, as your first real money bet, a single $10 pregame moneyline wager on either the Rams or Bengals to win Super Bowl 56.
- If a touchdown is scored, the shown odds’ winnings will be paid in cash based on the normal odds price on the BetMGM app. In addition, your account will be credited in $50 Free Bets reflecting the total remainder of the enhanced odds you’re eligible for. For example, if the shown odds are +100 and a touchdown is scored, you’ll receive $10 in winnings, $10 to cover your initial wager and $200 in FreeBets.
- The winnings will be broken down into four $50 free bets.
- Free bets can’t be used as a qualifying bet for this promotion.
- Free bets must be used within seven days of being credited to your account. They cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Free bets will be automatically credited to your account within 24 hours of the end of the Super Bowl.
Get 56-to-1 Odds Boost: FanDuel Louisiana promo — Bet $5 on Super Bowl to win $280
Super Bowl 56 Details
Here’s a look at Sunday’s Super Bowl featuring the Cincinnati Bengals and the Los Angeles Rams. This is a de facto home game for the Rams as it is being played at So Fi Stadium in Inglewood, Calif.
This is the second straight year a team played in the Super Bowl in its home stadium. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Kansas City Chiefs a year ago in Tampa, Fla.
The Rams (15-5 SU, 10-10 ATS) and Bengals (13-7 SU, 13-7 ATS) are led by quarterbacks who were expected to get their teams to the Super Bowl.
Los Angeles traded for Matthew Stafford with the goal of playing the Super Bowl in their stadium. Mission accomplished. Winning the game, though, won’t be up to Stafford alone as the Rams have a stifling defense.
Cincinnati drafted Joe Burrow first to lead a rebuilding effort. The mission was accomplished far quicker than expected as Burrow is in just his second season. Burrow will need big games from his playmakers while hoping the Bengals can slow the Rams offensively.